PPSC Recruitment 2015 of 66 Ayurvedic Medical Officer and 10 Other Posts
Introduction: Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC invites Applications for the recruitment of 66 Ayurvedic Medical Officer and 10 Other Posts in Punjab.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 76
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Ayurvedic Medical Officer||66||Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-|
|2||Traffic Manager||09||Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|3||Legal Assistant||01||Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
Age: Candidate’s age should be 18-37 years as on 01-01-2015.
1. Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees.
2. The Upper age limit is relaxed upto 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
3. Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
4. Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
5. Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
For Ayurvedic Medical Officer:
(i) Should possess a degree of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or its equivalent degree from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM.
(ii) Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard.
For Traffic Manager:
(i) Graduate of recognised University with atleast five years’ experience of traffic management in a supervisory capacity in a Government Transport Undertaking
(ii) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
For Legal Assistant:
(a) Should be Law Graduate with second division from a recognized university or institutions and
(b) Should have practiced at the bar for a minimum period of three years Or Should have three years’ experience as Legal Assistant in any reputed firm or institution
(c) Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Rs.1125/-: For Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab.
Rs.500/- : For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab.
Rs.3000/-: For All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)
Rs.1750/-: For Physically Handicapped, Punjab.
Selection Procedure for PPSC Recruitment 2015: Selection will be based on Competitive Exam (Objective Type) and Interview.
How to Apply: The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in. No other mode of application will be accepted. The printout of the duly filled Online Application Form alongwith copy of Bank Challan and relevant documents must reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Garden, Patiala – 147001 at the Latest by 5.00 pm before or by 10/06/2015.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 27-05-2015
If you have any queries, you may feel free to comment and we will try to assist you.